The pros of this carrier:
1. Pouches. Nine slots to put AR-15 magazines in.
2. Modularity. Completely customizable to your liking in that you can remove the dual side magazine pouches since they're velcro inserts. The same can be said for the triple mag pouch in the front.
3. Easy on/easy off. The quick release mechanisms on the shoulders and sides are sweet and easy.
4. Magazine compatibility. Nearly all the reviews cover that this fits AR-15 style mags. I wanted to test my AUG mags to see if they fit and draw out well. They do!
5. Color. The color is just about on par with that of my Condor Sentry carrier and my uniform top.
6. Fitment. It does fit 10x12 SAPI plates. The plates are secured by two inner straps plus the seam flap.
7. Comfort. After I got this carrier to fit my frame, it's pretty comfortable.
1. Sizing. Like one review said, the tactical vest sizing is slightly big. I'm 177 lbs and 5'6" with a 38-40 in chest. I had to cinch the cummerbund all the way to the lowest possible. This entails taking out the side magazine inserts and also not allowing you to use the side pockets unless you flexible and limber enough. The shoulder straps also had to be cinched as far down as possible.
2. Craftsmanship. The triple mag pouch insert is something I have to get used to. Where I'm used to having stacked flush and level, my mags are now flush and staggered. The aluminum mags sit at different heights.
3. Pistol Magazine Pouch. Another reviewer also touched upon this. This pouch is too loose fitting for double stack magazines. Although the mag can be secured in place with the top strap, there's a lot of room for play.
*Update* couple things I've noticed and observed after having worn the carrier over the past 3 months. One is the color. The molle webbing is up to par on multicam/ocp, but the color on the carrier itself is kind of not. Other than that, the material and the buckles all around are still holding up extremely well!
Full disclosure: I am not a professional. I am not an expert.